Disclaimer: "Optometry Council of India is a self-regulatory body registered under the Indian Company Act , Section 25 A (Not for Profit)"
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Who are the board members of OCI?
It has a nine member board consisting of;-
- Three members from Indian Optometry Federation (“IOF”)
- Three members from Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry (“ASCO”)
- A representative from Non – Government Organization who is active in eye care sector
- A member involved with experience in community health programs
- An active member from the health care sector of good standing